Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BTBAM Show Recap

For those of you that are not familiar with me, i am a huge fan of the band Between the Buried and Me. They had a show at The Clubhouse here in Tempe on the 16th of January and it was awesome! Only problem was that my glasses meet an untimely death at the show. The bouncer told me that he would look for them, but that they were most likely dust from all the feet that they probably meet. AWESOME!

Besides the murder of my glasses, the show was epic! Between the Buried and Me puts on one hell of a show. I will definitely be seeing them again when they make their way back into town. Check out this video from the show i was at to get an idea of what i got to enjoy. *WARNING* This band will not be everyone's favorite.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home