Saturday, January 27, 2007

O Ya, Im Good.

Well, I can now say that I have had a photo of mine published.

I had picture in the Yuma Daily Sun on Friday and I have one in today’s paper.

It feels good...especially since I get money!

But it also makes me feel good in the sense that I now know that I am good at photography and with more schooling, I can make it a career in journalism.

I don’t think I just want to be a photo journalist, but it is awfully fun. I enjoy photography in general, so when I need to go cover a basketball game for my photo journalism class I’m not doing a half-assed job. I’m there to get the best shot I can. It feels good to be recognized for that.

Here is the link to the picture on the sun’s site: http://sun.yumasun.com/artman/publish/articles/story_29611.php

This is the only one on the website. If you want to see the other one then buy a paper

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlos Moreno said...

OK. Don't go getting your head all swollen.

Before you consider yourself a photojournalist, you ought to know it is spelled as one word.

The basketball image is serviceable. That's a good tight crop on a reasonable action photo. And the caption is well written too. Nice job overall.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home